South America Destinations | Argentina
Key Points for Planners
- Buenos Aires Expo and Convention Center accommodates up to 5,000 people
- All flights from major U.S. cities to Argentina are overnight non-stop, arriving early and leave late, effectively adding 2 extra days to any program.
- Visa-free entry is now granted to travelers from the US and many other countries
- All visitors enjoy a 21% VAT reduction on all accommodations
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazú Falls
- Bariloche & the Lake District
- El Calafate
- Salta & Jujuy
- Ushuaia, gateway to Antarctica
- Puerto Madryn & Peninsula Valdes
The food here is spectacular, especially for carnivores: the steaks from Argentina are world-renowned.
And then there’s Patagonia, a high-ranking item on many a bucket list. This vast region extends from the stunning scenery of Bariloche in the north, chock full of outdoor and water experiences as well as home to world-renowned resorts (the G20 Summit was held here in 2018) along the incredible Andes Mountains to El Calafate,