South America Destinations | Peru
Key Points for Planners
- Easy flight makes Peru a HOT SPOT for MICE groups
- Peru is a year-around destination
- Peru has invested in new hotels and infrastructure
- Time zone compatibility means easy travel
- Machu Picchu offers time entry options so an entire group can enter at once
From its dream-like landscapes to its rich cultural and historical tapestry, there’s no place quite like Peru. Its rich past offers a variety of sites to see. From the Inca settlement at Machu Picchu and evidence of early civilizations in the Americas, to its Spanish colonial cities, Art Nouveau hotels, monuments, mansions, and the rustic charm of Peruvian homes, there’s no shortage of exciting places to explore.
Breathtaking views are the norm in Peru: snow-capped peaks, glaciers, canyons, deserts, islands, coastline … everywhere you look it’s like a picture postcard.
This country along South America’s western edge offers astonishing natural beauty and equally amazing contrasts in climate and terrain.
- Nazca Lines
- Puerto Maldonado
- Lake Titicaca
- Ballestas Islands
- Machu Picchu
- Chan Chan